- You also agree that we may provide all legal communications and notices to you electronically by posting them on our website or, at our election, by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided to us when you registered at our website. You may withdraw your consent to receive communications from us electronically by contacting customer care. However, if you withdraw your consent to receive our communications electronically, you must discontinue your use of your account.
Copyrighted Materials for Limited Use
Use of Site
- You are granted permission to access and use this Site and its Content for the sole purpose of preparing, evaluating, and ordering products or services solely through Printster (referred to herein as “Products”). No other download, retention, use, publication, or distribution of any portion of the Content is authorized or permitted. Obtaining Products from Printster does not entitle you to use any portion of Content apart from the finished Products as they are supplied by Printster.
- You may not use this Site to send or use e-cards in any manner that would constitute the transmission of Spam or unsolicited e-mails. You may not use scripting or other programs to automate the creation and/or transmission of e-cards. Printster reserves the right, in its sole discretion, at any time, and without prior notice, to limit the number of recipients to which you may send an e-card and/or limit the number of e-cards that you may send.
- You agree that you are responsible for protecting your password and controlling access to your registered account. You agree that you will be responsible for all orders placed or other actions that are taken through your registered account.
Transfer of Title
- The customer agrees that the shipping terms for all printed Products are FOB shipping point and ownership transfers to the customer upon shipment. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. For any Product that is to be provided to the customer in an electronic format, the customer agrees that delivery of such Product shall be deemed to have occurred either (a) at the time we transmit the Product via email or other electronic communication addressed to the customer or (b) at the time we transmit a notification to the customer that the Product is available for downloading from the Site.
- We will print your File with Printing Settings provided by you. Please check your Matter and Printing Setting before sending the File to us, we shall not be responsible for any Error/Mistake/Financial Loss after receiving the file and Printing Settings from Customer. We are not Liable to inform & Confirm with customer about printing settings and files
Disclaimer of Warranty
- The site and its content are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. You acknowledge that operation of the site may not be uninterrupted or error free. References and links to products or services of independent companies may appear on the site. These references and links are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall Printster or its licensors, suppliers, or vendors, their officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not Printster has been advised of the possibility of damage, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the site or of failure to provide products or services that you order from Printster or its affiliates, including without limitation, damages arising from mistake, omission, virus, delay, or interruption of service. In no event shall Printster be liable or responsible for any damages or consequences arising from or related to your inappropriate or unauthorized use of this site or its content. In no event shall Printster be responsible for any delays / damages occurred during transit of shipments
- Any comments, suggestions, proposals or other feedback (collectively “Feedback Information”) provided to Printster in connection with the operation or content of this Site shall be provided by the submitter and received by Printster on a non-confidential basis. All such comments, suggestions, and other information shall become the exclusive property of Printster. By submitting any such information to Printster, you agree that you are transferring and assigning, at no charge, all of your right, title and interest in the information, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights. You agree that Printster shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
- You have to pay online and in advance for the printed copy of the Document.
- We can change prices of your service at any time
- Credit policy:
Credit period of 30 days from the date of invoice.
- In the event of late payment, customer shall be indebted and liable to late payment penalties.
- Late Payment Penalties - Delay of Payment would cost interest @ 18% per annum compounded annually on the total amount payable from the date of invoice.
- In case of default pertaining to more than one invoice, interest shall be calculated from the date of first invoice.
- Your files uploaded by you shall be deleted as soon as the printout is taken and shall not be shared with any one or stored with printster under any circumstances.
- Printster takes no responsibility of documents commonly available on the web.
- The Document remains the property of its copyright holder at all times. It is Your responsibility to ensure that You hold copyright, or have permission from the copyright holder, for reproduction of all text, images, designs and any other intellectual property contained in all Electronic Files uploaded to www.printster.in for printing and/or binding
- Printing of Certificate Issued by Government Autority or Any Other institution.
- We Don't Print Certificates / Mark-sheets Issued by any Government Authority or Any Other Institutions. If Still the Customer Places the order for the same, then we will print "COPY" or "DUPLICATE" on the same.
- Cancellation Charge
- 10% Cancellation Charges (From Total Order Cost) shell be deducted.
- Delivery Terms & Conditions -
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Printster.in for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- Mentioned Delivery timings on webiste is for Printing upto 1000 pages of file and Specific Binding types (Spiral Binding, Comb Binding, Wiro Binding only).
- Delivery time for Delhi - 2 to 4 Working Days and Other States 5 - 7 Working Days. In Case of Soft Cover Binding, Hard Binding, Glue Tape Binding and Saddle Stitch Binding we will take 1 or 2 Working Days Extra.
- Delivery Timing will be calculated from the Next Working day of Order placed.
- If your file is scanned or more than 50MB in size then mentioned delivery timings on website is not applicable you can contact us at +91-9990903066 to know to delivery timing for that kind of files.
- That you agree to bear the risk of delay in delivery of goods caused due to third party (being the logistics provider) and Printster.in would not be held responsible in any of such cases. This is for the best interest of all parties in concern.
- File Issues -
- We accept the following file types - PDF, DOCX, DOC, PPT, PPTX, JPG, PNG, ZIP.
- If Any file format (PDF, DOCX, DOC, PPT, PPTX, JPG, PNG, ZIP) Provided by customer is corrupted, Incomplete, Not Printable, Color difference (Different on Computer and different in Print) then we are not responsible for that. We will Use your given file to print as per printing settings given by customer. If Printing settings are not as per customer selection due to fault in file then we are not liable for the loss.
- Sometimes The Margins, Fonts and Charcters are replaced because of Diffrent Version or Different font due to this sometimes you will get the different printed materials as compare to DOCX, DOC, PPT, PPTX File and we are not responsible for that. We Higly recommend to Upload PDF file.
- Refund And Cancellation Policy -
- If you have found any issue in order which you have received then Please send the Picture of the order with the order number to email@example.com. We will try to find best solution for that.
- Any issue will not entertain after 15 days of order Delivery.
- Printster.in try to deliver you the best quality products with your customization, which would be of use only to you. So unfortunately, it’s not possible to return or cancel an order after it has been placed.
- However, in order to provide you an excellent online shopping experience, we are here to help you out in the best possible manner in case if you are unhappy with our product.
- Your order can also be cancelled if our team finds your payment has not been received. In case the payment for the order is not made, we will automatically cancel the order. An email notification will be sent to you when we cancel the order.
- If a customer has paid twice for one transaction, one of the two transaction amounts will be refunded via same source within 15 working days.
- No any refund will be issue for minor issues like Scratch on Print, Corner Folded, Corners damaged, Small or Minor Dots on Print, Small or Minor lines on print etc.
- If Binding is Damaged then Refund will be Made for Binding only.
- If You have ordered for Multiple Products and you have received one product with a issue then Refund will be made for only 1 product.
- Cookies -
- Defination -
- Business Days or Working Days - Business Day a day, other than Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in India, when banks in Delhi are open for business.
- Business Hours - the period from 11.00 am to 7.30 pm on any Business Day.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON IT. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, BY YOUR OWN FREE WILL, AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES ARISING FROM THIS USE. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR ITS ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.LAST UPDATED ON : 16/06/2017 10:33 PM